If you’re looking to buy Crypto using your bank account, Coinbase is one of the largest and most trusted Crypto exchanges in the world. After getting your account set up, it’s incredibly simple to add a bank account and buy over 20 different popular Cryptos instantly.
But we’re not worried about that right now – we’re here to get Crypto for FREE!
One of the easiest ways to earn a significant amount of Crypto VERY quickly is using the Coinbase Earn program, where you complete simple lessons, answer a quiz, and get paid IMMEDIATELY in Crypto!
Now, before we jump in, the set up on Coinbase can be a bit of a pain – so here are the steps you’ll need to follow to get your account up and running.
Getting Set Up
- Register – Go to Coinbase and register for an account. If you use the link to the left, you’ll get $10 in free Bitcoin after you’ve bought and sold over $100 on Coinbase – cool!
- Set up your account details – IMPORTANT – you need to use the address that shows up on your government issued ID! You will see why in the next step. If you are currently not in your home country – use a VPN to connect to your home country, otherwise, Coinbase will not let you choose your correct address.
- Complete KYC – KYC stands for “Know Your Customer”; Coinbase needs to verify that you are a real person for government regulation and to ensure no duplicate accounts. You need to navigate to “Settings” (click on the profile icon in the top right corner) and then go to “Account Limits”. Once there, you need to follow the instructions to verify your identity – make sure you have your driver’s license, passport, or other government ID handy!
- Start Earning – After having your ID verified, you are now good to go!
All 4 of these Cryptos are really interesting – I am now using Orchid (OXT) to run a VPN on my phone! Once you’ve earned them, you can do whatever you want with them – Hold onto them, convert them to other Cryptos, sell them and deposit the money to your bank – It’s all up to you!
The videos are quick and easy to follow, but to make life easier for you, I’ve put the links to each section and answers to the questions below!
Guide to Coinbase Earn Quizzes
- Orchid (OXT) – Orchid is a peer to peer privacy wallet; it runs using Orchid’s Ethereum token, OXT, as well as the Orchid app and a Web3 wallet; it utilizes Multihop configurations between bandwidth providers.
- Tezos (XTZ) – Tezos uses Formal Verification; You can “bake” Tezos with a decent computer, an internet connection and 1 roll of Tez (8,000 XTZ); Tezos voting allows for Formal Governance
- EOS – EOS is a blockchain protocol for fast, scalable applications; It uses delegated proof of stake; EOS provides fast, free transfers; Stake EOS tokens; EOS allows for Upgradeable smart contracts
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) – XLM is a decentralized coin that unites currencies; It helps in facilitating low cost universal payments; Transactions are Fast, Inexpensive, and Global; To issue, exchange, and transfer tokens quickly and efficiently; It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes to confirm transactions
You should now have over $40 in various Cryptos – All for free! You can now do anything with these. My recommendation is to convert everything to Tezos, send it to your Atomic Wallet, and then Stake the coins for ~7% interest. If you’re not sure how to do this, the guide will be posted soon!
You can also check out our guide on how to use Crypto HERE – there are all kinds of ways to use your $40 worth of coins@
As always, we are always here to help you with any challenges. Leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to help you out.